30 August 2007

who's that girl?

thesuperficial has pictures of Hayden Panettiere in France. I've never seen Heroes, and don't plan to, but I don't get the fuss over this chicklet. She seems to me to be just an excuse for guys to ogle a barely-legal chick in a "legitimate" way, instead of lurking around high schools.



Plus, her clothes are godawful ugly. This shirt looks like she borrowed it from Bea Arthur during her Golden Girls years; the gold lame thing makes her look like a knickknack from Wayne Newton's house.

2 comments:

Vic said...

Not a great look. That shirt makes her look like my grandma. Or Katie Holmes. Take your pick.

Marius said...

I don't watch Heroes either, but, if I'm not mistaken, Hayden plays the indestructible cheerleader. Ok, honestly, I think that's just brilliant. It works on so many levels. It's absurd, fascinating, hilarious, and the list goes on.